The Department of Spanish and Portuguese studies offers a variety of opportunities for undergraduate study and degrees.
- Minor in Spanish
- Major in Spanish*
- Minor in Portuguese
- Major in Portuguese*
- Certificate in Spanish for the Professions
* For information on the Academic Learning Compact for Spanish and Portuguese majors, please see this page.
- Lower Division Portuguese Language(POR 1130, 1131, 3010)
- Lower Division Spanish Language (SPN 1130, 1131, 1134, 2200, 2201, 2240)
- Spanish Grammar and Composition courses (SPN 3300, 3301)
- Bilingual/Heritage Spanish speaker courses(SPN 2340, 3350, 4314)
- Celpe-Bras (Portuguese Proficiency Exam)
- Catalan language and culture courses